A PREMIUM CORNER DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY
- Land holding of 717m2* featuring side laneway access
- Residential Growth Zone (RGZ3)
- Surrounded by impressive amenities
A highly sought-after significant land holding of 717m2 located in the heart of Melbourne’s prestigious south-eastern suburbs. 1443 High Street, Glen Iris represents an ideal and rarely found development opportunity in the heart of the affluent leafy suburb of Glen Iris.
The property features dual frontage on High Street and the adjacent laneway. The flexible Residential Growth Zone – Schedule 3 (GRZ3) zoning, makes it ideal for a premium residential development. The existing dwelling on the property also allows for short-term holding income throughout the planning process.
Nestled approximately 10 kilometres south-east of the Melbourne CBD, Glen Iris continues to attract strong interest from purchasers of high-end townhomes and apartments forming part of boutique developments. The Property is ideally located only a stone’s throw away from exceptional amenities including some of Melbourne’s best schools, Glen Iris Train Station, the Monash Freeway, Malvern Road shops and Cabrini Hospital.
For immediate private sale with flexible settlement terms.
- Premium corner site featuring side laneway access
- Residential Growth Zone (RGZ3) for townhomes or multi-storey unit development (STCA)
- Bountiful amenities surround the property, with education, retail, hospital, road networks and public transport on its doorstep
Call Real Properties for a confidential discussion.
Joseph Catanese - +61 418 367 514
Remember to mention you found this property on DevelopmentReady.com.au