250HA* ENGLOBO LAND OPPORTUNITY IN SOUTH EAST QUEENSLAND
JLL Queensland has the exclusive pleasure to offer for sale ‘Beaudesert Estate’ 28 Alice Street, Beaudesert QLD.
The estate represents a rare and irreplaceable opportunity to acquire an englobo site with, with the below key characteristics:
- Sprawling 250ha (approx.) site with significant designation for urban development (STCA);
- Currently zoned for predominantly low-medium density residential, with potential for a future urban community outside of the designated footprint;
- Directly adjacent to the Beaudesert town centre and within the Scenic Rim Local Government Area (LGA);
- Strategically located 36km* from the Gold Coast and 56km* from Brisbane’s CBD;
- Scenic Rim economy likely to benefit from the $10.9b ‘Inland Rail’ project anticipated for completion in 2024-2025, transforming the movement of freight along the eastern seaboard;
- Population growth in Beaudesert projected at 3.4% y-o-y through to 2041, well above QLD state average of 1.6%, with over 10,000 dwellings expected to be added over the same period^.
^JLL Research 2018 & QLD Government Statistician Office
Remember to mention you found this property on DevelopmentReady.com.au