Astute investors now have an opportunity to walk the walk with this medium-density Chermside development site where everything occupiers might need, is just a stone’s throw away.
Michael Giraldo, of Giraldo Property, is proud to be presenting this 804spm development potential property through private sale by negotiation. Appetite is strong for this north Brisbane suburb – it’s advised that you don’t stay hungry for long.
The property is zoned Medium Density Residential (MDR) and located within the Chermside Neighbourhood Plan area. This allows an increased density for primarily residential uses and the opportunity to capitalise on regional activity within buzzing Chermside.
Buruda St currently holds a single dwelling house featuring 2 bedrooms + sunroom with a tenant in a fixed term agreement till 28 July 2018 paying $355 p/w. While the dwelling is pre-1946, there no demolition protection due to its zoning.
Chermside has seen some superb developments of late including the adjoining block (912sqm) that saw 25 apartments erected in its place. A similar sized block (810sqm) within the same locality was approved for 18 apartments, see Council Ref: A003848843. And not 50m away, the Mosaic Property Group’s very successful luxury project ‘Evoke’ recently ‘sold out’.
Walking distance to everything you could need
Extremely well situated, with amenities almost pouring onto your doorstep, residents will find walking their new mode of transport.
Officially classified as “Very Walkable” (a rating of 88/100) by www.walkscore.com, 34 Bermuda St is only…
- 150m to ‘Chermside Place’ shopping strip; restaurants, post office, medical etc.
- 150m to Burnie Brae Park; 4Ha of parklands and playground
- 250m to Aldi and other food options; Nando’s, Bombay Bliss, Noodle Box
- 400m to Wavell Heights Primary School
- 550m to Westfield Chermside Shopping Centre and bus interchange (express to CBD)
- 900m to Holy Spirit and Prince Charles Hospitals
Buruda St Summary
- Chermside has enjoyed many successful developments recently with similar land size.
- 804spm – Medium Density Residential Zoning.
- Incredible walking distance to amenities and easy freeway access.
- Currently housing a 2-bedroom with tenancy agreement to end 28 July 2018.
- A highly sought-after north Brisbane region.
On Brisbane’s growing development potential, Michael Giraldo has this to say, “Brisbane is really coming of age, particularly in well-located areas with quick access to the CBD and high amenity. With affordability, job growth, and (I believe) the best weather, Brisbane is fast proving itself as a favourable development opportunity on a national scale.
“ABS figures released last week, indicate that Queensland has the highest net interstate migration in Australia; we are seeing some keen interest from interstate developers as a result. On top of that, Brisbane has major infrastructure projects coming on line in the next few years which will transform the city. It’s time to move quick when an opportunity like this, in one of Australia’s most appealing cities, presents itself.”
Please note that all financials, measurements or distances quoted above are approximate only.
For further information please contact Michael Giraldo and mention Development Ready in your interactions.
Giraldo Property, Michael Giraldo – 0433 508 238