MORTGAGEE SALE IN AUSTRALIA’S LARGEST GROWTH RATE SUBURB
Price Guide: $5,800,000 - $6,300,000 +GST
1261 Ballarto Road offers a high-profile town centre development opportunity for an owner and developer wanting to make their own mark in Australia’s largest growth suburb.
A mortgagee sale with an existing permit in place, 1261 Ballarto Road, Cranbourne East offers an outstanding opportunity. This ideally positioned property is located within the Cranbourne East PSP, surrounded by established and future residential developments, a future employment precinct and only moments from the South Gippsland Highway. The property features dual frontage onto Ballarto road (98m*) and Adrian Street (125m*) and will benefit from significant infrastructure investment including a new roundabout soon to be constructed at the intersection of the South Gippsland Highway and Ballarto Road and stage 2 of Ballarto Road upgrade between South Gippsland Highway and Casey Fields Boulevard.
An existing permit exists for a 4,688m² (GLA) neighbourhood shopping centre, with potential for the purchaser to add their own mark to this exciting development.
- Significant 1.28ha* Urban Growth Zone (UGZ)
- Designated as the Town Centre of the Cranbourne East PSP
- Approved permit for a 4,688m2 (GLA) neighbourhood shopping centre (zoning allows for up to 5,000m2 of retail and commercial space)
- Cranbourne East is Australia’s largest growth rate suburb
- A resident population forecast to grow by 69% by 2041 to 46,062
- Significant local infrastructure investment including stage 2 of Ballarto Road upgrades in 2019/20 between South Gippsland Highway and Casey Fields Boulevard and a new roundabout at the South Gippsland Highway and Ballarto Road intersection
- Dual street frontage onto Ballarto Road (98m*) and Adrian Street (125m*)
- Immediate proximity to Cranbourne East’s future employment hub and several rapidly growing land estates
EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST CLOSING TUESDAY 17TH SEPTEMBER AT 5PM