Located just 35km west of Melbourne's CBD, this prime 228ha freehold is an unrepeatable community development project offering from the Savills team of Clinton Baxter and Julian Heatherich.
This outstanding estate consists of two substantial development super lots of 118.5ha and 100.0ha, all within the 1,200ha master planned township of Eynesbury. With potential for up to 3,000 lots (STCA), its location is within the Eynesbury Master plan which has a proposed forecast for circa 10,000 lots, providing housing for a projected total population of over 26,000 residents. These super lots are available for sale individually or together.
Eynesbury is part of the City of Wyndham - one of the fastest growing municipalities in Australia. The main township is built around a highly renown 18-hole championship golf course designed by Graham Marsh incorporating the magnificently restored Eynesbury Homestead. New transport linkages are currently under construction providing direct access to Wyndham Vale and the recently constructed Wyndham Vale Train Station.
"Substantial development sites of this proportion, within Melbourne's rapidly expanding western region are almost unrepeatable - combine this with the Eynesbury Master plan and you really have an unrivalled and noteworthy development opportunity with the ability to yield up to 3,000 lots (STCA)" - Clinton Baxter, Savills..
- Rare valuable land holding consisting of two super lots - 118.5ha and 100.0ha
- Potential for up to 3,000 lots (STCA)
- Located within the Eynesbury Master plan forecasting up to 10,000 lots & 26,000 residents
- Part of the City of Wyndham - one of the fastest growing municipalities in Australia
- First new township within Victoria in the last 100 years, with distinctive character and built form guidelines not seen within any other estate
- Home of renowned 18-hole golf course designed by Graham Marsh including original homestead
- Transport linkages - direct access to Wyndham Vale and Wyndham Vale Train Station
Please note that all financials, measurements and distances quoted above are approximate only.
Eynesbury super lots are For Sale (individually or together) by Expressions of Interest closing Wednesday 28 June at 2pm. For additional information please contact Colliers:
Clinton Baxter - 0413 569 888
Julian Heatherich - 0412 995 655