In Episode 7, we caught up with Brook Monahan, Founder and Managing Director of Mosaic Property Group, to discuss the property development industry across Queensland.
Brook shared his insights regarding growth and surplus in Brisbane, the Gold Coast and the Sunshine Coast, as well as the importance of developing your brand.
Among the many topics we discussed with Brook;
- Property surplus and the repercussions of a market demand/supply imbalance.
- High rise apartment oversupply in Brisbane as compared to Melbourne and Sydney.
- The Gold Coast market and the impact of short versus long term demand and attention.
- Best practices for understanding council attitudes towards new developments and the approval process.
- The function of research and using historical data to enhance the planning stage.
- The power of brand equity and the importance of ensuring all relationships work towards enhancing the brand image.
- The channels for finding the right buyers and importance of developing strong relationships.
Follow us on Facebook and Instagram to stay up to date with industry news and the word from inside.