Strategic Brunswick Corner with Huge Upside
Savills is delighted to offer for sale this strategic corner landholding in a highly sought after location at 341 Victoria Street, Brunswick. This property represents a fantastic opportunity to acquire a strategic Brunswick corner which has immediate investment, occupation or development options, plus significant potential future upside.
The key attributes of this land banking opportunity include:
- Strategic corner landholding of 302sq m*
- Combined street frontage of over 37 metres*
- Situated within the Brunswick Structure Plan, providing significant upside potential
- Current improvements provide owner-occupation/investment options
- Ideally located close to Brunswick Train Station and Sydney Road retail precinct
- A highly sought after inner-northern location only 5 km* from Melbourne CBD
- Close proximity to premium education facilities RMIT University Brunswick and University of Melbourne
- Brunswick is one of Melbourne’s most active apartment and retail locations, and this property is ideally positioned to capture this growth in the future!
The opportunity to secure an affordable corner landholding with abundant future growth and upside in one of Melbourne’s most sought after inner-city suburbs is incredibly rare, especially when you consider the proximity to prime retail amenity, public transport, size of the site, dual street frontages and potential for short-term holding income.
341 Victoria Street, Brunswick is For Immediate Private Sale.
For further information, please contact:
Jesse Radisich - 0402 085 702
Benson Zhou - 0458 488 888
Mark Stafford - 0404 401 053
Remember to mention you found this property on DevelopmentReady.com.au
302 m² (*approx)
Commercial, Residential, Apartment Sites, Office, Apartment Sites, Office
Immediate investment, owner-occupation or development options