FREMANTLE HARBOUR PRECINCT – TRANSFORMATIONAL REDEVELOPMENT SITES
- Panoramic Harbour Views
- Two distinct lead corner elevated land
- High rise mixed use development
CBRE is proud to present for sale 50-60 and 62-68 Queen Victoria Street, Fremantle for sale by Offers to Purchase Invited closing Thursday 23 May 2019 at 3pm AWST.
- Northern gateway entrance to Fremantle’s city centre and waterfront precincts
- Exceptional footprints for large scale and high rise development projects.
- Two distinct lead corner, elevated land parcels of 3,464sqm* and 7,594sqm* (Subject to 1,310sqm* site acquisition)
- Breathtaking active Fremantle Harbour and Indian Ocean coastal aspects
- Directly adjacent to award winning Heirloom Apartments waterfront project
- Favourable planning scheme provides for versatile use and high-rise development
- Ideal location for a blend of retail, hotel and mixed use residential apartments
- Residual lease to leading Holden dealership until strategic relocation
For further information contact the CBRE exclusive agents.
Remember to mention you found this property on DevelopmentReady.com.au