A Preston Opportunity - with massive development upside
262 - 266 Raglan Street Preston offers the following key highlights:
- A rare and strategically located land holding of 1,780 sqm spread over 3 titles.
- Existing warehouse of 1,300 sqm - consisting of 2 separate buildings of 800 sqm and 500 sqm, which can be occupied and/or leased individually or as a whole.
- Expired Town Planning Permit for 77 residential apartments plus 1 retail
- Highly desirable Commercial 1 zoning
- Easy access to Bell & High Street train stations, as well as tram and bus routes along High Street & Plenty Road
The Preston and Thornbury precinct is undergoing a major transformation, providing enormous upside for occupiers, developers and investors alike. 262-266 Raglan Street is perfectly positioned, allowing the successful purchaser the opportunity to capitalise from this amazing gentrification.
FOR AN IMMEDIATE INSPECTION CONTACT THE CONJUNCTIONAL AGENTS.
Remember to mention that you found this property on Developmentready.com.au
1780 m² (*approx)
Highly desirable Commercial 1 zoning
Download your free DistrictData site summary to obtain: