CBRE are proud to be working with Renewal SA on their Oakden land development project.
Registrations of interest are being sought from developers that have successfully delivered high-quality, master planned development projects of this scale.
This is one of the last large-scale infill development opportunities in the Adelaide metropolitan area, comprising more than 52 hectares within 10 kilometres from the CBD.
Renewal SA is looking for a developer to undertake the development of land and deliver:
• a modern suburban neighbourhood with a mix of housing, employment and community facilities
• approximately 1,500 dwellings that will comprise a variety of housing choices, including affordable housing, for the new community
• high-quality public realm, parks and open space providing opportunities for social interaction, leisure and casual sport
• a new activity centre providing a focal point neighbourhood services and shops
• high-quality public realm, parks and open space
• a potential new activity centre providing a focal point neighbourhood services and shops
The site is in 6 allotments with the following site areas:
Allotment 1a & 1b: CT 6226 969; Site Area: 9.374ha
Allotment 2: CT 6097 691; Site Area: .942ha
Allotment 3a: CT 118 88; Site Area: 11.83ha
Allotment 3b: CT 118 89; Site Area: 23.41ha
Allotment 4: CT 5855 556; Site Area: .0627ha
Allotment 5: CT 6226 970; Site Area: .1398ha
Allotment 6: CT 5547 146; Site Area: 6.455
TOTAL - 52.21ha
Parties wanting to register their interests in the project may make contact to the CBRE marketing agents for further information.
Registration of Interest closing at 4:00pm (ACDT) on the 10th of December 2020 via the South Australian Tenders & Contracts website. Https://www.tenders.sa.gov.au/tender/view?id=228988
Harry Einarson - 0421 747 442
Ned Looker - 0448 689 573
Remember to mention you found this property on DevelopmentReady.com.au