SOUTHWESTERN SYDNEY LAND
AVAILABLE MENANGLE NSW
FOR SALE BY EXPRESSION OF INTEREST CLOSES 2pm 5th APRIL, 2017
We are pleased to present the market with the opportunity to acquire a rare and unique versatile property comprising of 8 lots on Menangle Road, Menangle, on the southern side of the Menangle township adjoining Durham Green Retirement Village.
The 8 lots total area of 134.367 Hectares (332.03 acres) has an exceptional 1.6 Kms (approx.) frontage to Menangle Road and is located adjacent to the recently released Greater Macarthur Priority growth area.
Located in the Southwest corridor of Sydney extending to the area of Camden, Campbelltown, Menangle Park, Mount Gilead and Wilton, this area has been identified as one of the major growth areas of Sydney and is supported by significant services and infrastructure projects which include.
• Walking distance to Menangle rail station with the ability to commute to Sydney CBD.
• 9 Kms to the Camden and Campbelltown established retail and Hospital services.
• Close to existing F5 motorway and the proposed M9 corridor.
• Close to quality schools and tertiary Education facilities including the UWS and EMAI campus’.
• 45 Kms to Sydney Airport
• 35 Kms to Badgerys Creek Airport
This property presents the astute buyer with many opportunities to redevelop (STCA) and is located adjacent to another large parcel of a land currently on the market.
Expressions of interest close 5 April 2017
Remember to mention you found this property on DevelopmentReady.com.au