BE WHERE ALL THE ACTION IS
- Premium Development site of 7,138sqm*
- Ideal position adjoining Bunnings/Coles
- New formed Arterial Road retail precinct
Colliers International are privileged to be appointed as exclusive selling agents to offer for sale Lot 51 Adelaide Road, Victor Harbor by expressions of interest.
This is a truly rare opportunity to acquire a significant development site adjoining Victor Harbor’s new shopping precinct. Anchored by two major retailers in Coles and Bunnings as well as being located near international supermarket ALDI, it is a testament to the confidence and strength of the precinct’s trade potential.
Lot 51 features extensive exposure overlooking the most significant intersection where Adelaide Road meets Port Elliot Road and Hindmarsh Road, the entry point for all commuters entering from Adelaide into Victor Harbor and Port Elliot.
Key features of Lot 51 Adelaide Road include:
- Premium land holding of 7,138 sqm* contained within a single certificate of title.
- Valuable visibility to both Adelaide Road and Hindmarsh Road.
- Prime location offering outstanding exposure over a major thoroughfare, central to both Port Elliot and Victor Harbor, and the single most used point of entry.
- Zoned neighbourhood centre (NCe) within the Victor Harbor Council Development Plan envisaging a broad range of retail, business, residential, medical and recreational land uses.
- Opportunity to sit alongside the recently opened Bunnings Warehouse and Coles Supermarket whilst being a short distance from other retailers including ALDI, OTR and Tradelink.
- A real opportunity to leverage off the high foot traffic levels created by two of Australia’s most well-known retailers.
Lot 51 Adelaide Road Victor Harbor is offered for sale by Expressions of Interest closing Thursday 13th June 2019 at 4pm (ACST).
For further information contact:
Tom Isaksson - +61 422 154 570
Jack Dyson - +61 448 685 593
Remember to mention you found this property on DevelopmentReady.com.au