Be part of the Hype that is Virginia!!! 15 Acres of Prime Subdividable Residential Land with 2 Road Frontages in the Town Centre of Virginia. Ideally located within EASY WALKING DISTANCE to the shopping centre, post office, Primary School, playgrounds and sporting facilities.
With allotments in the neighbouring estate being snapped up fast, this parcel deserves your serious attention.
The site will have access to mains sewerage and will accommodate over 90 individual allotments (approx.)S.T.C.C. Also available in the area is gas and NBN, with zone changes in place these allotments have become highly desirable with a wide range of buyers.
Virginia is a premier development in the fast-growing suburb, made accessible by the recent ($867 million!) Northern Connector motorway which is now open to traffic (it’s a six-lane, 15.5-kilometre motorway linking the Northern Expressway, South Road Superway and Port River Expressway). This means that Virginia is only 28 minutes to Adelaide's West Terrace!
This property represents an outstanding opportunity for the astute property developer.
What we like about Virginia:
• 28 minutes to Adelaide's West Terrace.
• Playford mayor Glenn Docherty has confirmed that the $5.2m Virginia Main Street Upgrade Project will begin in December 2020 (to be completed by December 2021). This will also include the development of Institute Park (including play equipment, public BBQs, seating, toilets, fencing, etc).
• Good primary schools nearby including Virginia Primary School and Angle Vale Primary School (the State Government has also invested $1.3 billion into an Education Capital Works Program, part of which is a new Birth-to-Year 12 school in Angle Vale); As well as prestigious secondary schools Trinity College Gawler and Xavier College. Also close to the University of South Australia, Mawson Lakes Campus.
• 40 minutes to world-class wine country (Barossa Valley) including; Chateau Tanunda, Peter Lehmann Wines, and Grant Burge Cellar Door.
• 12 minutes to the St Kilda Adventure Playground.
• Upgraded Wheatsheaf Tavern.
Virginia Primary School
Two Wells Primary School
Trinity College Gawler River School
Included is a delightful solid brick 3 bedroom home which has been much loved by its owners.
The home is set back from the road and is surrounded by well-maintained gardens and roller shutters have been fitted to most windows.
Timber floors, full height tiling to the bathroom and a modern kitchen complete this offering.
Just behind the home is a large garage able to accommodate several cars and also includes a walk-in cool room.
6.07 hectares (*approx)
Residential, Greenfield / Land Site, Greenfield / Land Site
Will accommodate over 90 individual allotments (approx.) (S.T.C.C)
Download your free DistrictData site summary to obtain: