Enter to view the latest in property news, market updates & insights and our exclusive interview series.
One of the best in-fill development sites on the market distributed over two zones with two street access points offering the astute developer the opportunity to subdivide and create medium-high density allotments surrounded by an abundance of open space and beautiful nature setting. (stcc) The City of Salisbury have made their intentions clear and plan to implement a Linear Park that runs along the Little Para River line stretching across the land zoned Open Space (see Zoning Map below). The beautiful linear park scenery abuts the residential portion of the subject property giving an astute developer a fantastic opportunity to benefit from it and maximise their return.
Features of the land include:
- Total 4.98 ha* Torrens Titled Allotment distributed over 2 zones
- 10,800sqm* General Neighbourhood Zoned (Residential) Land with 2 street access including Shelsley Rd, Stanley Ave.
- 39,000sqm* Open Space (Moss Land) currently used as Primary Production farming olive trees
- The land is subject to an easement over the Open Space portion of the Land to ETSA Corp. which has no effect on the residential development (see Certificate of Title).
This infill project is perfectly positioned amongst an abundance of major shopping centres, transport amenities and peaceful open space parklands just moments from the picturesque Jenkins Reserve, Pitman Park and connecting walking trails. The local medical precinct is within easy reach including the Lyell McEwin Hospital and local schools such as Salisbury High School and Salisbury Primary School.
The portion of the Land zoned as Open Space is offered for sale with the residential land as a value add to the development potential of the proposed residential development site. The value-add benefits include (but not limited to):
- Satisfying the “open Space” requirements normally associated with an in-fill residential development, i.e. 12.5% contribution or a monetary contribution per allotment.
- Create a platform for in-depth conversation and cooperation from the council in relation to approvals.
- Provides merit for other types of development envisaged under the General Neighbourhood Zone, i.e. (see item 4 for more information and refer to Department of Planning and Infrastructure).
Property Code: 2080
Remember to mention you found this property on DevelopmentReady.com.au