The Savills Property Insolvency & Turnaround Services Team, in-conjunction with Street Property are pleased to present 60 Harriet Street, Waratah to the open market on behalf of the Receivers & Managers appointed, KordaMentha. The property will be offered for sale via an Expressions of Interest campaign, closing on Wednesday 21 October 2020 at 2pm.
Positioned in the growing Waratah precinct, this quality asset offers a versatile opportunity for investors, developers & owner occupiers. Boasting a large site area of 5,615sq m*, and with its favourable R3 Zoning, makes for one of the most desirable ‘value add’ acquisitions of 2020 for any astute purchaser
The property comprises two (2) separate buildings.
- Main building: 32 x one (1) bedroom self contained units
- Detached house: eight (8) bedroom house with common bathroom, dining & kitchen
- Hardstand car parking
- Strong gross passing income of $380,803pa*
- Zoning allowing for multiple development opportunities (STCA)
- Premier schools and education facilities in close proximity
- Going concern (no GST applicable)
There are limited competing development sites within the Newcastle pocket – Savills & Street Property invite all investors and developers to reach out to our team for further information on this highly desirable opportunity.
Remember to mention you found this property on DevelopmentReady.com.au