Prime land in Brighton's blue chip Activity Centre
Take this preeminent GRZ site to the next level and create a new era of residential apartment living in Melbourne's most exclusive beachside suburb. 17b & 19 Halifax Street join to offer a prime development opportunity with over 1,490sqm of Activity Centre land within 300m of Church Street's fashionable lifestyle and entertainment precinct.
- Land 1,490sqm approx adjacent to Billilla Historic Mansion
- Sweeping 36.5 m frontage
- Advantageous Activity Centre zoning
- Exciting multi-level development potential (STCA)
- 2 titles to be sold as one
- Excellent rental prospects
- Highly accessible to Church Street, prestige schools, transport and beach
- Flexible settlement terms available
Currently home to a superior 3-bedroom, 2.5-bathroom single level residence and a comfortable 5-bedroom, 2-bathroom family home, both offering excellent rental prospects during the planning process.
Don't miss your opportunity to be part of the changing streetscape of Brighton and secure your future in the a-grade Activity Centre.
For more information about this significant GRZ opportunity please contact Stefan Whiting at Buxton Brighton on 0411 473 153.
Remember to mention you found this property on DevelopmentReady.com.au
1490 m² (*approx)
Residential, Apartment Sites, Townhouse Sites, Apartment Sites, Townhouse Sites
Opportunity for multi-level development (STCA)
View Statement of Information:
Download your free DistrictData site summary to obtain: