Knight Frank is pleased to exclusively represent one of the largest residential zoned development parcels in the tightly held Townsville market.
Bluewattle Estate Balance Lands, 170 South Beck Drive and 45 Bluewattle Boulevard, Townsville comprising four titles. The estate can be acquired as a single amalgamated holding or as separate lots through a public international Expression of Interest campaign.
Key Property Highlights include:
- 30 lots developed by Defence Housing Australia
- 74* lots remaining for development (average lot size 516sqm) over 80.27 hectares
- 4 separate parcels ranging in size from 1.59 ha to 60.11 ha
- Trunk infrastructure substantially developed
- 14 site entry points
- Townsville Ring Road Stage 5 project imminent, providing direct access to Beck Drive (western boundary of Bluewattle)
- Well established, attractive existing estate entry
- Opposite Ross River and parklands
For more information, to arrange an inspection or access to the dataroom, please contact Knight Frank Agents Paul Dury, Andrew Forster or Grant Bulpett.
Conditions apply. Contact us for full details and a copy of the Information Memorandum.
*Subject to Council Approvals.
Remember to mention you found this property on DevelopmentReady.com.au
Expression of Interest
80 hectares (*approx)
Residential Development Opportunity (STCA)
Download your free DistrictData site summary to obtain: