Commercial: Office / Retail
MORTGAGEE SALE – RETAIL SHOPPING CENTRE SITE
PUBLIC AUCTION NOW REPLACED BY ‘OFFERS INVITED’ PROCESS
CBRE regrets to advise that due to current COVID-19 circumstances this Public Auction is now replaced by Offers to Purchase Invited closing Thursday 2 April 2020 at 12.00pm
The property is located just off Reid Highway in Dayton, approximately 17kms northeast of the Perth CBD and situated opposite the Dayton Community Centre and landscaped Dayton Community Park.
The land parcel comprises 3 titles and includes 200 Arthur Street (corner Dayton Boulevard), together with 150 & 154 Coast Road.
- Desirable location ‘Gateway to the Swan Valley’
- 17kms* northeast of Perth CBD via Reid Highway
- Prized ‘St Leonards Estate’ masterplan precinct
- Rapidly expanding residential population
- 22,249sqm* total land area comprising 3 titles
- Zoned ‘Special Use’ for local retail centre use
- Development plans 5,615sqm* shopping centre
- Prominent location with 4 street frontages
Remember to mention you found this property on DevelopmentReady.com.au