Stonebridge Property Group is pleased to present for sale 107-111 Chester Pass Road (South Coast Highway) and 6-8 Lance Street, Milpara (Albany).
A highly prominent position on one of Albany’s most important retail/commercial spine roads.
The property forms part of a national development site portfolio of 18 properties for sale on behalf of AMPOL.
Properties are for sale separately, in groups or in-one-line.
- Albany is a port city in the Great Southern region of WA, 418 km* south-east of Perth
- Albany’s population in 2018 was over 34,000 making it the sixth largest population centre in the state
- The subject property is located a short distance from the Woolworths anchored Chester Pass Mall (750 m* to the north) and Harvey Norman Albany (1 km* to the north)
- 107-111 Chester Pass Road is a significant landholding, located on the corner of Richard Street (with rear access via Lance Street)
- A level site, with Highway Commercial zoning controls, the property presents a range of opportunities to benefit from the large regularly shaped site and highly trafficked retail/commercial enclave
The property has or will be remediated to a non-sensitive commercial standard prior to settlement.
All improvements and infrastructure will be removed from the property prior to settlement.
For Sale by Expressions of Interest, which must be submitted by Wednesday 17th November 2021 at 4pm (AEDT)
For more information please contact the exclusive Stonebridge sales agents.
+61 408 780 772
+61 422 764 137
Property Code: 324
Remember to mention you found this property on DevelopmentReady.com.au
7636 m² (*approx)
Commercial, Other, Other
Commercial development Opportunity (STCA)
Download your free DistrictData site summary to obtain: