SIGNIFICANT RE DEVELOPMENT LAND PARCEL OPPORTUNITY IN SOUTH WESTERN SYDNEY
We are pleased to offer for sale by expression of interest, this rare and unique parcel of land comprising of 265 Ha (655 acres).
This is one of the most significant opportunities offered to the market in many years and presents the astute buyer, the opportunity to acquire a versatile property with strategic long term land banking advantage.
Located in the Southwest corridor of Sydney extending to Camden, Cawdor and Menangle, this area has been identified as one of the major growth areas of Sydney and is supported by significant services and infrastructure projects which include.
• 12 Kms to existing rail network with the ability to commute to Sydney CBD.
• 4 kms to Camden and 15 Kms to Campbelltown established retail and Hospitals services.
• Easy access to the existing M5 motorway and the proposed M9 corridor.
• Existing quality secondary and tertiary Education facilities including the UWS campus.
• Elevated areas of the property offer extensive views of the Sydney CBD skyline.
• 30 Kms to Badgerys Creek Airport.
This area is subject to a revised application for a pre-Gateway Review which was submitted in September 2015. This proposal seeks to rezone 530 hectares (1248 acres) of land at 505 Remembrance Drive, Cawdor (next door to this current site) to facilitate approximately 4,000 dwellings, a local retail centre, mixed use area, a school, parks and reserves, and community facilities.
Expression of interest closes 18th April
Remember to mention you found this property on DevelopmentReady.com.au