Commercial: Medical Centre
Residential: Apartment Sites
INGLEWOOD TOWN CENTRE – 2,980 (SQM) – RETAIL & RESIDENTIAL MIXED USE DEVELOPMENT SITE
CBRE is pleased to present for sale 867, 871, 975 and 877 Beaufort Street (corner Eighth Avenue) Inglewood for sale by Offers to Purchase.
Exceptional town centre lead corner location, directly next to the new multi-level Woolworths Supermarket development proposed (plans approved 2019) on the ex-Bunnings site.
These 4 adjoining properties form a significant corner development footprint of approximately 2,980sq*, with the benefit of rear lane access.
Potential holding income can be derived from existing retail shopfronts, commercial/medical, warehouse and residential buildings until future redevelopment.
Development Approval has been obtained for a 5 storey mixed use scheme designed by Doepel Marsh Architects;
- Impressive ‘Art Deco’ style curved building elevations in keeping with the area
- Ground floor retail, food, restaurants and medical specialist consulting rooms
- 57 upper level designer residential apartments – 1, 2 and 3 bedroom with views
- 87 car parking bays (72 occupier & 15 visitor bays), plus individual store rooms
- Heritage buildings retained for restaurant & medical specialist consulting rooms
- Roof top communal facilities – spacious herb garden terrace with pergola & bbq
Contact Michael Milne and Ben Younger at CBRE to obtain comprehensive details and to arrange an inspection
Remember to mention you found this property on DevelopmentReady.com.au