SOLD $20.05 million
Once In A Generation Brighton Opportunity!
Savills is delighted to offer for sale this once in a generation opportunity located at 81-89 Bay Street, Brighton.
81-89 Bay Street represents an unbelievably opportunity to secure approximately 1 acre of premium Brighton land, ideally located within close proximity to extensive retail amenity, education facilities and quality lifestyle attractions.
The key attributes of the property include:
- Landmark site of 4,079sq m*
- Extensive 36m* frontage to Bay Street
- Predominantly Commercial 1 Zone
- Nearby development height precedent of 5 levels
- Premium location within Melbourne’s most exclusive and coveted bayside suburb (Median house price of $2.73m^*)
- Current improvements comprise a luxury reception/function centre
- To be sold with vacant possession
- On the cusp of the Bay Street retail strip and close to the Church Street retail precinct
- Surrounded by some of Melbourne’s most elite schools
- A short walk to North Brighton Train Station
81-89 Bay Street, Brighton is For Sale by Expressions of Interest closing Tuesday 28 November at 2pm.
**OPEN FOR INSPECTION - Tuesday 21 November at 1pm - 1:30pm**
For further information, please contact:
Clinton Baxter - 0413 569 888
Jesse Radisich - 0402 085 702
Nick Peden - 0402 011 266
Remember to mention you found this property on DevelopmentReady.com.au
4079 m² (*approx)
Commercial, Residential, Apartment Sites, Apartment Sites
1 acre of premium Brighton land.