Rare & Significant Land Holding For The Owner Occupier Or Developer!
CVA Property Consultants together with Colliers International are pleased to offer for your consideration this substantial high profile industrial land holding at 5 - 15 Bate Drive, Braeside for Expressions Of Interest closing Thursday 17th May at 2pm.
This outstanding site totaling 15,636m2* is divided into four (4) titles as per the below breakdown and we invite offers to purchase the site as a whole site or individual lots based on the purchaser's requirements.
Currently leased for a period of 5 years with a 12 months notice of termination to a long standing tenant, all properties are sold as a going concern and are not subject to GST.
Lot 1 (5-7 Bate Drive): 6,460m2*
Lot 2 (9 Bate Drive): 1,000m2*
Lot 3 (11 Bate Drive): 999m2*
Lot S (13 - 15 Bate Drive): 7,176m2*
The property is located right next to the proposed , a 9km* arterial road linking the end of the Mornington Peninsula Freeway at Springvale Road to the Dingley Bypass, a $375 million project funded by State Government that will provide supreme access to this site with entry and exit points on Governor Road.
The property is also easily accessible just off Governor Road and main arterial networks including Springvale Road, Boundary Road and Lower Dandenong Road.
The growth and potential of this property is further enhanced by the neighboring proposed industrial subdivision by Frasers Property Australia in which this property will feature a frontage location as Bate Drive will be the entrance point to that estate.
Key Property Features:
- A significant industrial development site of 15,636m2*
- Industrial 1 Zoning
- 4 titles on offer providing flexible options to owner occupiers and developers
- Located next to the proposed Mordialloc Bypass providing supreme access to the area
- At the entrance to the proposed Frasers Property industrial land subdivision
- Accessible to major arterials including Governor Road, Springvale Road & Lower Dandenong Road.
- Purchase the whole site or lots as per the purchaser's requirements
- Lots sold as a going concern due to the current lease
This is an opportunity to secure a substantial land holding in one of Melbourne's fastest growing and highly sought after areas. Please contact CVA Property Consultants for further information.
Remember to mention you found this property on DevelopmentReady.com.au
999 m² (*approx)
Industrial Development Opportunity (STCA)