Knight Frank is pleased to present for sale a significant development opportunity within 15 kilometres of Brisbane’s CBD.
69 – 77 Tryon Street and 27 – 33 Khandalla Street comprise eight (8) adjoining lots located in the residential precinct of Upper Mount Gravatt.
Key investment highlights include:
• Total site area of 4,738 sqm* with 130 m* dual street frontage
• HDR1 High Density Residential zoned permitting code assessable development up to 8 storeys (STCA)
• Possibility of multi-tower application for 220 units - 70 one-bedroom, 138 two-bedroom and 6 three-bedroom apartments •
• Currently improved by seven (7) residential dwellings providing the opportunity to receive substantial holding income
• Property can be sold in 2 parcels e.g 2 x 4 lots
•Excellent location amongst key infrastructure supporting residential development including Westfield Garden City, Sunnybank Plaza and Griffith’s Nathan and Mount Gravatt Campuses and South East Busway
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact the exclusive Knight Frank marketing agents.
Remember to mention you found this property on DevelopmentReady.com.au
Closing Wednesday, 8 September 2021 at 4pm (AEST)
4738 m² (*approx)
Residential, Apartment Sites, Apartment Sites
Residential Development Opportunity (STCA)
Download your free DistrictData site summary to obtain: