Enter to view the latest in property news, market updates & insights and our exclusive interview series.
Ray White Commercial (Qld) and Professionals Rockhampton are pleased to exclusively offer 28-32 Kirkellen Street and 29 Edwin Street, North Rockhampton ("the Properties") for Sale by Expressions of Interest.
The Properties are being offered on an as is, where is' basis on behalf of Michael McCann and Graham Killer as joint and several Agents for the Mortgagee and Mortgagee of the Properties Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Limited ("the Vendor").
The Properties' key attributes include:
• Four lots with a total site area of 2,982sqm*
• Redevelopment potential for showroom use (STCA)
• Expansive frontage to Queen Elizabeth Drive, a six lane thoroughfare linking the Rockhampton CBD and Bruce Highway
• Site enjoys high exposure with 18,800^ vehicles passing along Queen Elizabeth Drive daily
• Surrounded by high profile retail including
» Supercheap Auto
» CF Eye Clinic
Expressions of Interest closing Wednesday 23 September 2020 at 4pm.
For further information, please contact the marketing agents.
Remember to mention you found this property on DevelopmentReady.com.au