Savills are selling a portfolio of twelve properties in Narangba. Interest and offers are encouraged on each individual property or any combinations of multiple properties.
The portfolio comprises 12 strategically located non-contiguous parcels totalling 216,177 sq m* positioned throughout Narangba, one of the fastest growing regions within Southeast Queensland.
Key features of this offering are listed below;
• 12 allotments offered for sale Individually or any combination of multiple properties, providing a significant opportunity.
• Land areas ranging from 1,014 sq m* up to 79,330 sq m*. Total land area equalling to 21 hectares circa 53 acres.
• Improvements provide short-term holding income.
• Located in the Moreton Bay growth corridor, one of the fastest growing regions in South East Queensland, 5* kilometres northwest of the key commercial and residential hub of North Lakes
• Short distance to the Bruce Highway (M1) and Old Gympie Road (A3)
• Moreton Bay Regional Council are forecasting the population to increase to over 41,000* residents by 2031, representing a 40* percent increase from the 2016 population figure.
• Zoned ‘Rural Residential’ within the Moreton Bay Planning scheme and within the Urban Footprint of Shaping SEQ
FOR SALE with a closing date for offers at 2pm Thursday 18 November
Remember to mention you found this property on DevelopmentReady.com.au
FOR SALE - 12 Properties in Narangba
1014 m² (*approx)
Residential, Greenfield / Land Site, Greenfield / Land Site
Raw Development Opportunity (STCA)