Indooroopilly Amalgamation - 30, 40, 44 Station Road, 12 Foxton Street & 11 Riverview Terrace - Sold in one-line or individually.
Knight Frank is pleased to present for sale the most significant land holding in Brisbane’s western corridor – the Indooroopilly Amalgamation.
Comprising five (5) individual assets over a combined 5,385 sqm*, the offering represents one of the largest sites with multiple development outcomes in Brisbane’s near city available for sale.
Key investment highlights include:
• Three (3) commercial assets + two (2) residential complexes
• Five (5) lots totaling 5,385 sqm* with three street frontages totaling more than 143 m*
• 15 storey development potential (STCA)
• Valuable holding income in excess of $600,000 providing a secure cash flow
• Opportunity to grow income through active leasing strategy
• Central location in the heart of Indooroopilly, opposite Indooroopilly Shopping Centre, 200m* from Indooroopilly Train Station and 7 km* to the Brisbane CBD.
The properties that form the Indooroopilly Amalgamation are for sale in one line or individually. Offers are to be submitted to the appointed agents prior to 4pm (AEST) Wednesday 1 September 2021.
For further information or to arrange an inspection, please contact Christian Sandstrom or Blake Goddard of Knight Frank.
Remember to mention you found this property on DevelopmentReady.com.au
Offers are to be submitted to the appointed agents prior to 4pm (AEST) Wednesday 1 September 2021
5385 m² (*approx)
Commercial, Office, Other, Office, Other
Commercial development Opportunity (STCA)
Download your free DistrictData site summary to obtain: