EOI CLOSED: REVITALISING CENTRAL DANDENONG PROJECT
- Collective Site Area of 1.9ha*
- Land owned by Development Victoria
- Comprehensive Development Zone (CDZ2)
An excellent opportunity to partner with the Victorian Government to deliver a vibrant mixed-use precinct across a 1.9ha* development site in central Dandenong.
Development Victoria, in conjunction with Colliers International, is pleased to invite Expressions of Interest (EOI) from developers (or consortia) to facilitate the delivery of a vibrant and integrated mixed-use precinct through the sale of a rare 1.9ha* development site in the heart of the capital of Melbourne’s south-east.
This EOI represents the first stage of a three-staged transaction process. At the end of the transaction process, Development Victoria will be entering into a Development Agreement with the successful developer or consortia, to deliver a mixed-use development.
The Revitalising Central Dandenong project (RCD) represents a $290 million commitment from the Victorian Government to transform central Dandenong into a thriving service and economic hub, through large scale commercial, residential and retail developments and public amenity, in partnership with the private sector.
Key highlights of this EOI opportunity include;
- 1.9ha* development site (across five parcels of land) with direct access to public transport and major arterial roads
- Dandenong is located approximately 35km* from the Melbourne Central Business District and is the gateway to the south-east growth corridor of Melbourne.
- Central Dandenong currently accommodates over 17,000 workers* across major office, retail, education, health and community facilities.
- Planning Framework: Comprehensive Development Zone – Schedule 2 allowing for large scale commercial, residential and retail developments.
- This EOI seeks a mix of allowable uses including, but not limited to commercial office, retail, reception/conference/function facilities, educational facilities, accommodation, student accommodation, health / medical facilities, residential dwellings, entertainment/recreation, car parking and others.
• The site currently accommodates the Little India Precinct alongside Foster Street and is Melbourne’s longest standing cluster of Indian culture and commerce. The Victorian Government seeks to deliver an enhanced Indian retail and cultural hub at the site.
For more information on this EOI opportunity, and to register your interest to receive the EOI Information Memorandum, please contact the Colliers International Development Sales team.
Hamish Burgess 0421 641 497
Joe Kairouz 0421 430 638
Robert Papaleo 0418 327 574
Remember to mention you found this property on DevelopmentReady.com.au