Colliers are delighted to offer 94 Alma Road, St Kilda East for sale by Expression of Interest closing Wednesday 30th June 2021 at 3pm.
Key features include:
• Significant land parcel of 1,310m²* park frontage of 63m*
• General Residential zoning allows for a multitude of development outcomes, including medical or residential STCA).
• Located in the desirable and affluent suburb of St Kilda East which possesses a median house price of $1,695,000 and median unit price of $590,000
• Prime position with substantial park frontage of 63m* to Alma Park West
• Substantial improvements over two buildings provide opportunities for ongoing residential use or conversion (STCA)
• Variety of established buildings that are currently being utilised as an Assisted Care Facility,. Comprising a mix of self-contained units, recreation areas, commercial kitchen and office areas
• Well connected to greater Metropolitan Melbourne via close proximity to all modes of public transport and major arterial roads, including Windsor Train Station and Dandenong & St Kilda Road Trams
• Surrounded by major retail amenity including world-renowned Chapel Street Windsor, Balaclava Shopping Village and Fitzroy Street, St Kilda
• Acclaimed open space and lifestyle amenity nearby including Alma Park, Albert Park Lake and St Kilda Beach
• Off-street car parking at front of the property
For more information on the above property, please contact the exclusive selling agents:
Andrew Ryan +61 408 543 527
Ted Dwyer +61 411 312 165
Joe Kairouz +61 421 430 638
Remember to mention you found this property on DevelopmentReady.com.au
Closing Wednesday 30th June 2021 at 3pm
1310 m² (*approx)
A multitude of development outcomes, including medical or residential STCA).
Download your free DistrictData site summary to obtain: