THE LAST LARGE LAND HOLDING IN NARELLAN VALE
CBRE has the pleasure of offering 93a Holdsworth Drive, Narellan Vale to the market, for sale via expressions of interest, closing on Thursday 17th May 2018 at 3:00pm.
The property boasts the below attributes:
- Generous site area of 17,220sqm* (4.26 acres) and dual street frontage
- Zoning permits residential development, education establishments, medical centres, places of public worship, seniors living care and much more (subject to council approval)
- The property benefits from triple street access and is prime for redevelopment
- The Narellan Vale median house price has increased 58% in the last 5 years to $685,000 (3BR) – source REA Group
The property is in favourable proximity to a variety of amenities including:
- Brand new, bustling Narellan Town Centre
- Thriving Mount Annan Central
- Humming Smeaton Grange Industrial precinct
- Wide range of Primary and Secondary Schools
- The Australian Botanical Gardens
This property will be for sale via expressions of interest, closing on Thursday 17th May 2018 at 3:00pm.
Please contact the below listed agents for more information:
Thomas Mosca - 0423 086 593
Frank Oliveri - 0419 018 356
Note: We recommend you conduct your own investigation prior to purchasing this property. CBRE or it’s representatives take no responsibility for the accuracy of this information.
Remember to mention you found this property on DevelopmentReady.com.au
closing on Thursday 17th May 2018 at 3:00pm.
17220 m² (*approx)
Commercial, Residential, Mixed Use, Apartment Sites, Townhouse Sites, Greenfield / Land Site, Office, Other, Apartment Sites, Townhouse Sites, Greenfield / Land Site, Office, Other
Mixed-Use Development Site (STCA)
Download your free DistrictData site summary to obtain: