Seeking Expressions of Interest - A development site at Travancore in Melbourne’s city fringe, just 5km’s from the CBD, nestled between Ascot Vale and Parkville is for sale.
The 1,279 sqm site at 92-102 Mt Alexander Rd is being marketed via expressions of interest closing Thu June 4 by Lemon Baxter’s Commercial Team – Paul O’Sullivan and Craig Rowe.
With mixed-use zoning, the site offers huge development and upside potential to work or invest in this highly sought-after prime CBD fringe location.
• Land:1,279 sqm
• Building:605 sqm
• Commanding 52m frontage
• Mixed-use zoning
• Huge development and upside potential
• Returning $153,000 pa plus GST & Outgoings
• Only 5km’s to Melbourne’s CBD & Docklands.
• 15km’s to Tullamarine Airport.
• No 59 tram right out the front.
• City Link and major arterials providing direct access to the Melbourne CBD, airport and North Western Suburbs.
• Close proximity to Moonee Ponds Junction, Moonee Ponds Park Trail, Melbourne’s University precinct, Flemington Farmer’s Market, Royal Children’s Hospital, The Royal Women’s Hospital and The Royal Melbourne.
• A popular locale for ‘foodies’, Mt Alexander Rd is home to a great dining scene.
Our Point of View:
In a convenient City Fringe neighborhood and proximity to major arterials the fundamentals for success of this site’s future development are all there.
EOI Closing Thu 4th June
Please contact Lemon Baxter to discuss:
Paul O’Sullivan – 0412 410 366
Craig Rowe – 0487 222 872
Remember to mention you found this property on DevelopmentReady.com.au
Closing Thu 4th June 2021
1279 m² (*approx)
Mixed Use Development Opportunity (STCA)
Download your free DistrictData site summary to obtain: