LANDMARK KENT TOWN SITE WITH INCOME.
EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST 17TH SEP 2020 COLLIERS INTERNATIONAL
Colliers International is pleased to present the opportunity to purchase 9-11 Dequetteville Terrace, Kent Town.
The site is located in Adelaide’s coveted inner eastern suburb of Kent Town and provides for a significant development and repositioning opportunity.
We highlight the following key property attributes:
- The property comprises an expansive site of approximately 2,051 square metres*
- The site benefits from extensive and multiple street frontages to Dequetteville Terrace, King William Street and Little Rundle Street
- The property features significant office and warehouse improvements with a total area of 2,491 square metres*
- A drive through warehouse is provided at the rear of the offices and are currently used for car parking, accessible via both King William Street and Little Rundle Street
- The building has a separate undercroft garage accessible off King William Street
- The building features a 4.0-star NABERS energy rating
- The property is generating valuable holding income from three tenants of approximately $70,720 per annum net
- The site is zoned Urban Corridor (Boulevard) zoning within the City of Norwood, Payneham & St Peters which allows for development up to 36 metres (STNC).
9-11 Dequetteville Terrace, Kent Town is offered for sale by Expressions of Interest closing Thursday 17 September 2020 at 3.00pm ACST.
To arrange an inspection or for more information please contact Colliers International.
Remember to mention you found this property on DevelopmentReady.com.au