Enter to view the latest in property news, market updates & insights and our exclusive interview series.
Knight Frank, on behalf of Sydney Society of Model Engineers Inc. is pleased to exclusively represent one of the last remaining zoned 25 acre* land parcels in the Northern Gateway Precinct of Aerotropolis, NSW, free of riparian setbacks.
- Strategic location within the Northern Gateway Precinct
- Generous site area of 25 acres*
- Flexible Enterprise zoning permitting wide range of uses
- Efficient access to multiple modes of existing transport corridors including the M7 and M4 Motorways
- Strong uplift from future transport corridors including M12 Motorway and North South Rail Link
- Relatively flat, and unaffected by flooding or riparian setbacks
- Natural benefactor of the 5.6 billion-dollar Western Sydney Airport (operational 2026)
Surrounded by existing transport infrastructure, the site benefits from ongoing announcements into future rapid transport links for road, rail and air networks.
Remember to mention you found this property on DevelopmentReady.com.au
Download your free DistrictData basic site summary to obtain: