CBRE is pleased to present for sale 867, 871, 975 and 877 Beaufort Street (corner Eighth Avenue) Inglewood for sale by Offers to Purchase.
Exceptional town centre lead corner location, directly next to the new multi-level Woolworths Supermarket development (currently under construction) on the ex-Bunnings site.
These 4 adjoining properties form a significant corner development footprint of approximately 2,980sqm*, with the benefit of rear lane access.
Potential holding income can be derived from existing retail shopfronts, commercial/medical, warehouse and residential buildings until future redevelopment.
Development Approval has been obtained for a 5 storey mixed use scheme designed by Doepel Marsh Architects;
- Impressive ‘Art Deco’ style curved building elevations in keeping with the area
- Ground floor retail, food, restaurants and medical specialist consulting rooms
- 57 upper level designer residential apartments – 1, 2 and 3 bedroom with views
- 87 car parking bays (72 occupier & 15 visitor bays), plus individual store rooms
- Heritage buildings retained for restaurant & medical specialist consulting rooms
- Roof top communal facilities – spacious herb garden terrace with pergola & bbq
Contact Derek Barlow at CBRE to obtain comprehensive details and to arrange an inspection.
Remember to mention you found this property on DevelopmentReady.com.au
Offers to Purchase Invited
2980 m² (*approx)
Commercial, Residential, Mixed Use,
5 storey mixed use scheme for 57 apartments + Ground floor retail and more
Download your free DistrictData site summary to obtain: