SELF STORAGE FACILITY WITH MASSIVE DEV UPSIDE
- Modern purpose built storage facility
- 500 units* plus 1ha hardstand & pad site
- High amenity growth catchment
JLL as exclusive selling agent is pleased to offer Cockburn Central Self Storage, 854 North Lake Road, Cockburn Central to the market via Expressions of Interest.
The modern purpose built self-storage facility is located within the heart of Cockburn Central, providing a strong growth catchment and attractive underlying high density residential/ mixed use development framework.
- Modern purpose built self-storage facility over four individual buildings
- Total lettable enclosed storage area of 5,000sqm* delivering 500 units* at an average of 10sqm* per unit
- 1ha* rear hardstand allocated into over 130 external storage bays
- Additional vacant pad-site fronting North Lake Road, previously approved for additional storage units
- Significant total land holding of 1.679ha* with attractive underlying development framework supporting future high density residential/mixed use development
- Extensive preliminary earthworks completed to almost entire site supported by geotechnical report.
- Easy access to the Kwinana freeway and Beeliar drive and located opposite the new $109 million Cockburn ARC aquatic & recreation facility
- Growth catchment with significant commercial and residential developments and pipeline
- High amenity location only 1km* from the Cockburn Gateway Shopping Centre and Cockburn Central Transit station (bus and train).
- Excellent connectivity via the Cockburn Central Railway Station, offering easy and convenient access into the Perth CBD
The property is offered for sale via expressions of interest closing Wednesday 25 March 2020 at 2pm (AWST).
For more information on this opportunity or to arrange an inspection please contact the exclusive selling agents.
Remember to mention you found this property on DevelopmentReady.com.au