High Profile Box Hill Corner Office Building With Ultimate Flexibility
Savills is pleased to offer for sale this high profile office building in excellent condition throughout, with outstanding future owner-occupation, investment or development potential (STCA) at 852 Canterbury Road, Box Hill South.
The key attributes of the property include:
- A modern corner office building in excellent condition
- Building Area: 1,564sq m*
- Highly valuable corner landholding of 1,044sq m* with potential for at least 5 levels (STCA)
- Secure parking for 44 vehicles
- Commercial 1 Zone
- Current Net Rental: $427,062 per annum* + Outgoings & GST
- Leased to quality tenants with a short office lease profile, providing potential investment, owner-occupation or redevelopment opportunities (STCA)
- A superb position within the Box Hill South Retail Precinct, immediately adjoining Aldi
- Multiple bus routes service the area, and Box Hill Train Station is a short distance away
- Close proximity to central Box Hill, which is one of Melbourne’s most important activity centres and culinary/retail hot spots
- 4 – Star NABERS energy rating
The opportunity to secure such a high calibre investment with significant development potential is very rare, especially when you consider the strong rental return, high quality tenants and large landholding. Accordingly we encourage prospective purchasers to actively consider this excellent opportunity.
For Sale by Public Auction on Wednesday 20 September at 12 noon on-site.
For further information, please contact:
Nick Peden - 0402 011 266
Jesse Radisich - 0402 085 702
Benson Zhou - 0458 488 888
Remember to mention you found this property on DevelopmentReady.com.au
1044 m² (*approx)
Commercial, Residential, Apartment Sites, Office, Apartment Sites, Office
Commercial 1 Zone, investment or development potential (STCA)