77 Fitzroy Street, St Kilda, VIC, 3182
CORNER ST. KILDA'S JEWEL IN THE CROWN
For Sale by Auction - Thu 29 Nov 12:00pm
- CORNER FREEHOLD OF 504 SQM (APPROX.)
- OUTSTANDING DEVELOPMENT UPSIDE (STCA)
- OCCUPY, INVEST OR DEVELOP
- Prominent Land Area: 504 sqm* with a combined street frontage of 46 metres* including 18.79m frontage to Fitzroy Street.
- Corner St. Kilda's jewel in the crown - be the pride of Fitzroy Street.
- Directly next door to $35 million dollar Pride Centre and opposite The Block "Gatwick" development and metres from The Block's 2019 edition of the redevelopment of "Oslo House"
- Strong short term holding income
- Two level building of approximately 360sqm
- Array of development outcomes (STCA)
- Rejuvenating lifestyle precinct offering genuine uplift, with a heavy amount of government and private investment to the immediate area.
- Extremely rare opportunity to acquire one of St. Kilda's iconic corners suitable for Investors, developers and owner occupiers.
FOR AN IMMEDIATE INSPECTION CALL US TODAY!
Remember to mention you found this property on DevelopmentReady.com.au