AUCTION: Thursday 22 April 2021 at 1pm on-site
TeskaCarson is pleased to present the opportunity to purchase 73 Islington Street, Collingwood with the following key attributes:
- Substantial standalone warehouse with an underlying land area of 770sqm*, boasting 20m frontage to Islington Street.
- Currently occupied by 25+ year tenant ‘Collingwood Automotive Repairs’ providing an annual income of $63,812 per annum Net + GST & Outgoings.
- Existing improvements comprise a clear span warehouse plus multiple partitioned offices, providing a total building area of 734sqm* plus four (4) on-site car spaces.
- Perfect opportunity for investors, developers, land bankers and future owner occupiers to secure a supremely located freehold with immediate access to all major arterial routes and only 2km* from Melbourne’s CBD.
- Favourable Commercial 2 zoning and multi storey height precedent, allowing significant scope for high density development (STPA).
- Join Collingwood tenants Aesop, Lulu Lemon, Swisse, Jetstar, The Commons & T2 to name a few.
- Unrivalled lifestyle amenity with Smith & Gertrude Streets bustling retail and hospitality precinct within close proximity.
- An intergenerational asset that has been held in the same family for over 100 years!
Please call for further information.
Remember to mention you found this property on DevelopmentReady.com.au
Thursday 22 April 2021 at 1pm on-site
770 m² (*approx)
Download your free DistrictData site summary to obtain: