Enter to view the latest in property news, market updates & insights and our exclusive interview series.
Tony Grbcic and Adam Grbcic from Kollosche Commercial, proudly present to the market 'The Beach House East Coast', a boutique accommodation and function centre located on the far north coast of New South Wales, Australia.
Perched on an easterly headland, this 8,170m2* elevated property commands sweeping views over coastal rainforest, rugged cliffs and golden beaches that stretch towards Lennox Head and beyond. The site is nestled amongst gently undulating Crown land on all sides, guaranteeing privacy and a Northerly aspect with ocean views that will never be built out.
The current facility, which formerly operated as a scout school/campsite, has recently undergone extensive renovations to provide a one-of-a-kind boutique accommodation / event venue with future development and approval upside, lending itself to endless income / revenue opportunities.
Key features of this unique property:
- 8,170m2* elevated parcel
- Currently operating as a boutique accommodation and event venue
- Private access to the beach, coastal walking and bike tracks
- Unique, peaceful and secluded headland
- Spectacular views overlooking Angels beach
- Valuable licenses & infrastructure already in place
- 5 minutes* to the Ballina town centre
- 10 minutes* to Ballina / Byron Bay Airport
- 30 minutes* to Byron Bay
The current improvements provide accommodation for:
- Conference Centre: 250 people
- Prestige dormitory accommodation for 28 people
- Approval for an additional 35 people to 'glamp' on site
- Full commercial kitchen
- Multiple event and function areas
Presented to the market for sale by Expression of Interest closing Thursday 10 June 2021 at 4pm. To view this property or to obtain an Information Memorandum please contact the exclusive agents, Tony Grbcic and Adam Grbcic from Kollosche Commercial.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Remember to mention you found this property on DevelopmentReady.com.au
Download your free DistrictData basic site summary to obtain: