BOUTIQUE PARK FRONT DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY
- Prime 97m frontage overlooking Princes Park
- Unobstructed view lines of the Melbourne skyline
- On the doorstep of the University Precinct & the CBD
Colliers International is pleased to offer 699 Park Street for sale by International Expressions of Interest closing Thursday 25 June at 2pm.
This unique, park fronting land holding represents a premium redevelopment opportunity that is suited to a variety of uses. This extraordinary site with extensive frontage to Park Street and Brunswick Road provides the potential for a number of development outcomes with park and Melbourne CBD skyline views.
Key features of this development opportunity are as follows:
- Exceptional site with over 97m of frontage overlooking Princes Park and the Melbourne CBD skyline.
- Flexible mixed-use zoning and planning support for a high density development on the site.
- Positioned on the doorstep of Melbourne’s world-renowned university precinct, the Melbourne CBD and the Parkville National Employment and Innovation Cluster (NEIC).
- Tram services operate along Royal Parade/Sydney Road, linking the site directly to The University of Melbourne and continuing onto Elizabeth Street within the CBD. Jewell Station is conveniently located only 400 metres away and the future Parkville Station, which connects into the Metro tunnel is close by.
- The site is within walking distance to the vibrant Sydney Road and nearby Lygon Street retail precincts. Barkly Square shopping centre, and the famous Queen Victoria Market precinct are also easily accessible.
- The University of Melbourne, being Melbourne’s premier tertiary education institution, is located a short tram ride south of the property, with RMIT City Campus and Brunswick Campus also conveniently located via tram.
- Surrounding residential areas including Parkville, Carlton North, Carlton and Brunswick are all tightly held high performing residential markets with strong median house prices.
For more information on this exceptional development opportunity please contact the Colliers International Development Site Sales team.
0433 196 452
0402 678 888
0421 641 497
Remember to mention you found this property on DevelopmentReady.com.au