Freehold Commercial Investment With Upside
Situated in the heart of Sutherland, this site provides an excellent opportunity to secure a free hold commercial asset with development upside. The property is currently leased out to a national tenant and is on a prime high exposure corner block position. The property also has a highly desirable zoning with 3.5:1 FSR and a 30m height limit which allows for a significant development of ground floor commercial and residential above.
Sitting tightly within walking distance to Sutherland train station, desirable local schools, quality cafes, open reserves and the leisure centre, you can be assured of a relaxed lifestyle of modern convenience.
As the centre of the Shire, this is long overdue with more young buyers choosing to live in Sutherland and commute to the city for work on the 25 minute express train.
The Sutherland area is quickly becoming the Shire's next café and restaurant hub.
- Corner block with two street frontages
- North facing block with potential city views
- Elevated position, flat walk to Sutherland CBD
- Less than 500m away from Train Station
- 765sqm level land is primed for future re-development.
- B3 Commercial Core, FSR 3.5:1, 30m height limit
- Prime location close to train station, schools and amenities
- Currently leased out for $147,000 + GST per annum approx
- Lease expires August 2019 with 2 x 5 year options
- Tenant currently pays all outgoings
- Land tax $8,782 per annum, Council rates $1,286 per qtr, Water $225 per qtr
- Approx 550sqm of building
For all your finance needs please give Tim at Highland Financial Services a call on 02 9523 2699 or visit www.highlandfinancialservices.com.au
Remember to mention you found this property on DevelopmentReady.com.au
765 m² (*approx)
Commercial, Residential, Apartment Sites, Office, Apartment Sites, Office
30m height limit which allows for a significant development of ground floor commercial and residential above (STCA)
Download your free DistrictData site summary to obtain: