JLL as the exclusive selling agent is pleased to offer a rare residential development opportunity at 68, 70 & 76 Caporn Street, Wanneroo, Western Australia.
This outstanding offering is a substantial landholding in a location with limited new residential land supply which is now considered to be “ripe for subdivision”.
The property is situated within the rapidly growing North West Metropolitan urban expansion corridor only 25km* north of Perth CBD and represents an outstanding opportunity to take advantage of the proceeding growth and development within the City of Wanneroo.
For sale by Expressions of Interest closing 2 pm (AWST) Wednesday 4th August 2021.
• Substantial 7.33Ha* residential development site adjoining established residential estates on the border of Sinagra
• Zoned ‘Urban’ under the Metropolitan Region Scheme
• Zoned ‘Urban Development’ under the City of Wanneroo Town Planning Scheme No. 2
• Local Structure Plan (LSP105) adopted by City of Wanneroo in March 2021 and submitted to WAPC, with approval expected imminently
• Potential development yield of over 100 lots* (subject to the relevant approvals)
• Located within proximity to an abundance of nearby amenity including local primary and secondary schools, Joondalup university campus, Wanneroo Central and Lakeside Joondalup Shopping Centre
• Strong projected population and housing growth in the northern corridor of Perth Metropolitan Region
• Dual street frontage to Caporn Street and Saponara Drive
Remember to mention you found this property on DevelopmentReady.com.au
73328 m² (*approx)
Potential development yield of over 100 lots* (subject to the relevant approvals)
Download your free DistrictData site summary to obtain: