Knight Frank is pleased to present 667-679 Nicholson Street, Carlton North, a truly exceptional development opportunity with near endless scope in the heart of Melbourne’s much sought after northern fringe.
Key highlights include:
- A substantial dual fronted site of 1,586sqm* across five separate titles.
- Expansive frontage to both Nicholson Street and a right of way at rear, totaling over 80m*.
- Flexible Commercial 1 Zoning (C1Z) allows for residential, commercial and/or retail development (STCA).
- Existing improvements consist of two separate but inter-connected showroom/warehouse properties totaling 1,192sqm* with a paved on-site car park and retail frontages to Nicholson Street.
- A tightly held, family owned asset – first time offered to the market in nearly 40 years.
- Offered with vacant possession allowing the flexibility to immediately begin redevelopment (STCA).
- Perfectly situated in the heart of Melbourne’s booming northern fringe, underpinned by exceptional levels of retail, lifestyle and public transport amenity.
- Within proximity of Melbourne’s world-famous education and biomedical precincts, home to The University of Melbourne, RMIT University and some of Melbourne’s largest hospitals.
- Exceptionally well-connected site with convenient access to Melbourne CBD via Nicholson Street trams and nearby Rushall and Jewell Train Stations.
For sale by International Expressions of Interest closing Thursday 28 October at 2pm (AEDT).
To obtain further information or to arrange an inspection, please contact the exclusive selling agents.
Remember to mention you found this property on DevelopmentReady.com.au
1586 m² (*approx)
Commercial, Office, Other, Office, Other
Commercial development Opportunity (STCA)
Download your free DistrictData site summary to obtain: