Stonebridge Property Group is pleased to present for sale 66 Wattle Street, Lyneham.
A prominent corner position on Wattle Street, the commercial spine of Lyneham.
The property forms part of a national development site portfolio of 18 properties for sale on behalf of AMPOL.
Properties are for sale separately, in groups or in-one-line.
- Lyneham is a northern Canberra suburb developed in the late 1950's
- Home to a number of major attractions such as the Canberra Showground, The National Hockey Centre and Canberra Racecourse
- The subject property is located in ‘Old Lyneham’, in close proximity to Lyneham High School, Lyneham Primary School and Brindabella Christian College Lyneham Campus
- 66 Wattle Street is a strategic landholding, located close to the junction of Brigalow Street
- A level* site with Local Centre zoning controls, the property presents a rare opportunity to gain a foothold in this established enclave
- The flexible Zoning and corner position lend themselves to a scheme with a mix of uses, S.T.C.A.
The property has or will be remediated to a non-sensitive commercial standard prior to settlement.
All improvements and infrastructure will be removed from the property prior to settlement.
For Sale by Expressions of Interest, which must be submitted by Wednesday 17th November 2021 at 4pm (AEDT)
For more information please contact the exclusive Stonebridge sales agents.
+61 408 780 772
+61 422 764 137
Property Code: 313
Remember to mention you found this property on DevelopmentReady.com.au
must be submitted by Wednesday 17th November 2021 at 4pm (AEDT)
2128 m² (*approx)
Residential, Greenfield / Land Site, Greenfield / Land Site
Raw Development Opportunity (STCA)
Download your free DistrictData site summary to obtain: