Enter to view the latest in property news, market updates & insights and our exclusive interview series.
This incredibly rare 128 acre farm offers a unique opportunity where 6.5 hectares (approx. 16 acres) of the land is included in the adopted Business and Industrial Lands Strategy which offers significant potential to create an employment hub that services the Byron Shire.
The property comprises four sections of land with extensive frontage to multiple roads and a major highway interchange providing exceptional access and an unrepeatable opportunity to realise the land's higher use.
This development site and stunning farm is placed between Brunswick Heads and Mullumbimby with gently undulating North facing land with elevation that affords panoramic views from the sweep of the bay to the north all the way through to Cape Byron lighthouse.
Elsewhere on the property there are five significant spring-fed dams and pockets of wilderness including remnant rainforest offering total immersion in nature.
In the dappled shade of an iconic fig tree, the lovingly renovated farmhouse is wrapped with wide verandas opening to sea breezes and breathtaking views. A place for family and friends to play or ride horses in the surrounding paddocks while you plan the future of this one of a kind property.
To find out more about this incredible property please contact Denzil on 0481864049 or Tara on 0423519698 today!
• 128 Acres with panoramic ocean views
• 6.5ha included in the Business and Industrial Lands Strategy
• Renovated 3 bed 2 bath house with wraparound veranda
• Gently North-facing panoramic ocean views
• Extensive frontage to 4 different roads and major interchange.
• 16 acres of land gazetted in the Business and Industrial Lands Strategy
• 1km to Brunswick Heads accessible via bike path from Gulgan Rd
• 8 minutes to Mullumbimby, 15 minutes to Byron Bay
• 35 Minutes to Gold Coast Airport, 27 minutes to Ballina Airport
Council rates: $3,415.36 pa
Remember to mention you found this property on DevelopmentReady.com.au