Axia Corporate Property as exclusive selling agents, are pleased to offer for Sale by Private Treaty, 655 Welshpool Road East and 31 Brook Road, Wattle Grove. A substantial land holding opportunity positioned on the door step to the Kewdale Industrial precinct.
The offering represents an extremely rare opportunity for developers and occupiers alike to secure a site with future industrial potential in one of Perth’s emerging districts and boasting the following key attributes;
• Substantial site area of approximately 4.25 hectares.
• Strategic location within Perth Metropolitan area only 14 kilometres
from the Perth CBD and minutes away from the Kenwick,
Welshpool and Kewdale Industrial precincts.
• Proximity to major transport networks including Perth Domestic and
International Airports and Kewdale Freight Terminal.
• 2 kilometres South East of the Kewdale Industrial precinct.
• Excellent access to the thoroughfares including Roe Highway,
Tonkin Highway and Welshpool Road.
• 2 adjoining allotments with individual Certificates of Title.
• Extensive Welshpool Road (East) frontage of approximately 157
metres in addition to approximately 400 metres along Brook Road.
• Zoned Industrial Development.
• The current owner will entertain design and construct proposals of
a potential incoming tenant.
The desirability of the site is further underpinned by major infrastructure projects planned in the neighbouring suburb of Forrestfield and surrounding areas. The 1 Billion Dollar Gateway WA project will see significant improvements to nearby roads and includes major upgrades to Tonkin Highway and Leach Highway. This will include road widening, new bridges and improved interchanges.
To take advantage of this unique opportunity please contact Wayne Mitsikas or Rocco Demaio.
Remember to mention you found this property on DevelopmentReady.com.au