LIGHTS, CAMERA...KENT TOWN
- Adaptable improvements of 1,133sqm*
- Development upside to 5 storeys (STCC)
- 969sqm site with dual street frontages
Colliers International is pleased to present the opportunity to purchase 65 King William Street, Kent Town which has been home to one of Australia’s most respected animation motion picture companies for the best part of the last 25 years.
With unrivalled popularity in the Kent Town precinct, there has been no better time to invest in, what is fast becoming one of metropolitan Adelaide’s most desirable mixed-use precincts.
- Extensive and adaptable built form of 1,133sqm* to suit office, showroom and warehouse use
- Zoned Urban Corridor (Business) within the City of Norwood, Payneham and St Peters allowing for mixed-use development up to 5 storeys or 18.5 metres (STCC).
- A large regular shape site area of 969 sqm* with frontage to King William Street and Little King William Street.
- Offered with vacant possession.
- Enviable rear access and undercover car parking for up to 7 vehicles with additional garage for 2 vehicles.
- Well-located within arguably Adelaide’s most popular mixed-use suburb of Kent Town, a short 3km* from the Adelaide GPO.
- Within close proximity to Adelaide’s best private schools and universities, the Adelaide parklands, the Parade, Norwood and the lifestyle amenity of the inner eastern suburbs.
An information memorandum is available upon request.
To arrange an inspection or for more information please contact Colliers International as the exclusive selling agents:
Tom Isaksson +61 422 154 570
Oliver Totani +61 412 808 743
Jack Dyson +61 448 685 593
Remember to mention you found this property on DevelopmentReady.com.au