POINT OF INTEREST:
This unique investment/ future development opportunity with Commercial 1 Zoning is available by private sale. The retail space is currently tenanted to Funky Fillings Café, which has been a key feature of this area for years. The property boasts an alfresco area at the rear, a grass backyard area which can be used as a private carpark, plus ease of connection to all of Melbourne thanks to its location. Perfectly positioned along one of Kew East’s most active strips of commercial real estate, just 2.1 km* to the Eastern Freeway and 7.7 km* from the CBD, you’re centrally located to all who call the inner east home.
- Total land area of 479 sqm*.
- Total building area of 40 sqm*.
- Currently tenanted by Funky Fillings Café providing $15,684 per annum in rent.
- Parking available at rear of property and along High Street.
- Tram route 48 along High Street, connecting North Balwyn and the Docklands.
POINT OF VIEW:
The only landbank with more untapped potential in the inner east is the course at Yarra Bend. And that isn’t up for development any time soon.
Pricing excludes GST
Remember to mention you found this property on DevelopmentReady.com.au
479 m² (*approx)
Commercial, Office, Other, Retail / Shopping Centre, Office, Other, Retail / Shopping Centre
Commercial development Opportunity (STCA)
Download your free DistrictData site summary to obtain: