20 HECTARE SITE …ZONED LOCAL BUSINESS AND INDUSTRY
- LARGE SCALE 20 HECTARE SITE WHICH IS WELL POSITIONED IN SE QUEENSLAND’S GREATEST GROWTH REGION.
- DIRECT EXPOSURE TO REDBANK PLAINS ROAD…THE MAIN ROUTE LEADING TO IPSWICH CITY AND SPRINGFIELD CITY.
The key features of this site are:
- Total site area 20 ha
- Exposure to Redbank Plains Road
- Located in close proximity to Residential growth region of SE Qld
- Local Business and Industry Zone provides for a variety of uses under Ipswich Planning Scheme and these uses are subject to council approval.
- Uses range from General Industry, Service Trade Uses, Entertainment Use, Recreation Use, Major Utility Use, Business Use, Special Industry, Tourist Facility and other uses.
- The site may be subdivided under the Code Assessment.
- Business Lots from 1000m2 and Industry Lots from 2000m2
Part of the site, on the western boundary is zoned “Local Business and Industry Buffer”. This zone is primarily intended to serve as a buffer between this land and adjoining residential sites.
The site is also subject to other constraints as there are high voltage power lines traversing the site from north to south and an underground oil pipe line also traversing the site from north to south. Any future development of the site will have constraints in regard to set backs and height and this will limit the area of developable land.
A snap shot study of the land has been undertaken by Urbis in consultation with Queensland Sotheby’s International Realty and a copy of this study will be made available to interested parties.
For further information please contact:
Queensland Sotheby’s International Realty
Att: Richard Bean Director Special Projects
*Boundary lines are indicative only
Remember to mention you found this property on DevelopmentReady.com.au