Known locally as the Bargara Quarry and with an Emerging Communities zoning, this 98ha site offers an opportunity to create a mix of residential uses neatly positioned around the residual mining water bodies . The site is located a mere 600m from the pristine Coral Coast beaches and having been discharged by the owners from its mining obligations, the land awaits development.
- Recently rezoned for Emerging Communities
- 98.21ha* on 9 titles
- Former quarry with residual water bodies offering amenity value for development
- Significant area of relatively flat ground suiting development
- Electricity, Water, sewerage & NBN all on the boundary (subject to capacity checks)
- 17kms to Bundaberg airport
- 14kms to Bruce Highway
For Sale by Expressions of Interest closing Thursday 29 October 2020 at 4pm.
For more information or to arrange an inspection please contact Johnny Gooderham and Nick Dowling from Colliers International or Joshua Charles and Simon Kent from One Commercial.
Remember to mention you found this property on DevelopmentReady.com.au